Banking services to staff and students are provided by Union Bank of India Mallasamudram Branch through an on-campus extension counter functioning between 12 noon and 2 p.m. on all working days. An ATM Counter is also installed inside the campus by Union Bank of India Mallasamudram Branch for transactions round the clock.
The College has its own fleet of transport to pick-up students from Salem, Erode, Namakkal, Tiruchengode, etc. and covers almost every important locations situated within a radial distance of 55 KM. The College is presently using 45 buses out of 150 buses owned and operated by Mahendra Educational Trust.
A 1-Gbps dedicated Internet connectivity is provided to all the departments through local area network, which provides the opportunity to all to stay in touch with the latest Information.
Economy depends on Efficient Energy Consumption - Today's non-conventional is tomorrow's conventional
- In the era of energy conservation and exploration of new energy and renewable energy sources our College has conceived and constructed an ENERGY PARK in the College premises. The Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Development Agency had parproned the setting-up of Energy Park.
We have established
- 5 x 75 watts solar powered street lamps.
- 1 KW solar power park for illustration and running electric fans.
- 3 x 1000 litres / day solar water heater in hostels and other places.
- 0.75 H.P. Solar Photovoltic Pump for lifting the water.
The College is utilizing the solar energy very effectively.
Mahendra Center for Testing & Consultancy