Separate Hostel facilities are available for Boys and Girls. The Hostel provides accommodation for all the needy students. The rooms are furnished with Table, Chair, Cot and Fan. A Committee consisting of the following personnel manages the Hostel
- Dy. Warden.
- Asst. Warden.
- Residential Tutors.
The College has built separate Hostel for Boys and Girls. More than 2000 Students are accommodated. The rooms are furnished for single bed, double bed, three bed or dormitory type occupancy from economy to delux suite to make it affordable to every section of the society. Each hostel room has common facilities for indoor games, reading rooms, audio, video and medical facilities.
The Hostel is meant to be yet another home for students. The inmates of the Hostel are expected to be mutually friendly and co-operative with their fellow students.
- No student should indulge in any undesirable activity thereby causing problems to the smooth functioning of the Hostel.
- Smoking or use of liquor or any other intoxicant or playing cards is strictly prohibited. The guilty will be expelled from the hostel with immediate effect.
- Study hours are observed from 8.30 P.M. to 10.30 P.M. and students should devote these hours only to their studies.
- Attendance will be taken by the Deputy Warden during study hours.
- No student is allowed to go out of the Hostel after 9.00 P.M.
- Prior permission should be obtained from the Warden for entertaining visitors/guests in the Hostel. They are required to maintain order and discipline.
Following types of accommodation are available
- A - type with 4 beds
- B - type with 3 beds
- C - type with 2 beds
- D - type, single bed delux type
- D - type, Dormitory type accommodation for 15 students belonging to economically weaker section.
The Ladies Hostel has 120 rooms and can accommodate 300 students on two bed and three bed sharing basis. The mess charges will be on sharing basis. Every effort is made to keep the bill at affordable level, with the cooperation of student in avoiding wastage use of water economically, etc.
The stress is on providing hygienically prepared food. The Centralized Kitchen uses steam and gas for cooking. The Kitchen is equipped with modern cooking equipement and gadgets for preparation of dough's, chutneys, cutting of vegetables, etc.
The College believes in catering to the taste of different states. It has established separate sections for providing Tamil Nadu, Kerala and North Indian food, which has been appreciated. If demand arises, Andhra style food can also be served.
A Medical Practioner is appointed to visit the Hostel every evening for an hour. However the service at call will be available round the clock. The College has an understanding with Gokulam Hospital, Salem to attend to emergencies and inpatient facilities.